Palo Santo, also known as "holy wood" grows along the coast of South America and is related to the scents of frankincense, myrrh, and copal. This Palo Santo crushed wood resin is good for enhancing creativity and good fortune. This resin has sweet notes of pine, mint, and lemon aromas when burned.
- 100% Pure Incense Resin
- Comes in 0.5 oz. package
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Fill incense bowl or plate with at least 2" of Sivana Sand
- Light a charcoal tablet using tongs and place charcoal tablet on sand
- Wait several minutes until charcoal is hot, with gray color throughout
- Sprinkle a pinch or two of incense resin directly on top of the hot charcoal
- The incense will begin to smolder and release a fragrant aroma
- Sivana now offers non-toxic beautiful colored sand for your incense and smudge burners
- Charcoal and Tongs
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!